A2P SMS Messaging
The SMS Application-to-Person Service (A2P) offers a carrier-grade, high-availability and reliable platform that leverages Tanla’s Fastrack platform service infrastructure, to provide enterprises and aggregators with a one-stop messaging solution. Available 24×7, 365 days a year, Tanla’s A2P Messaging provides you the stability and reliability needed to take on today’s challenges, as speed and quality are essential when delivering SMS messages for your high-value, time-critical business communications.
The Messaging Eco-system
Our Messaging Capabilities
- Develop & Deploy high capacity system up to 25000 TPS
- Direct connectivity with Telco network thus eliminating multiple hops & latency
- Processing 42BN messages per year, 65% of India's A2P Traffic
- Complete compliance with all local regulations
- ILDO connectivity to comply with 16th Amendment of TRAI
- Short codes and Virtual long numbers for managing inbound messages
- Back to back SLA commitment from Telco & High availability platform with Geo redundancy
For the Indian market we offer 2 distinct solutions
The domestic hub is used by clients who are based in India, this hub ensures compliance with all regulations for Domestically originated messages in India.
This hub is used by clients that have their application server originating the messages located outside India. The International hub is based in Singapore and connects to the ILDO's of Indian Mobile Networks to ensure full regulatory compliance of TRAI's regulation for internationally originated messages