We are looking for a Python developeres to work on our UI/UX Web applications, APIs and infrastructure. Responsibilities will include implementing features and optimizing backend and web processes. You will work with other backend developers to maintain published and unpublished web Apps/APIs.
What you'll be responsible for?
• Understand requirements and deliver the projects ontime.
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Develop new features and maintain existing features
• Integrate user-facing elements into applications
• Optimize backend services for scalability
• Test and debug programs
What You'd have ?
• 3-9 years of experience in fast paced product environment
• Good understanding of various backend components and microservice architecture
• Good understanding of at least one SQL and Non-SQL datastore
• Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
• Proficient understanding of Git and version control
• Familiarity with a Unix-like operating system is a must
• Being fluent with either Go or Python would be a plus
• Familiarity with docker and kubernetes would be a plus
• Contribution to opensource projects would be a plus
• Good problem solving skills
Why join us?
We thought you would never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture but the real perks are:
• Challenging and fun work environment solving meaningful real-life business problems - you will never have a boring day at the office.
• World-class team who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action.
Tanla is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.