We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing frontend , back-end services and the interchange of data between the server. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic definition, UI development and maintenance of the database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. He will also be responsible for integrating the frontend elements built by your co-workers into the application. Good knowledge of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
What you'll be responsible for?
• Construct, develop, code, debug and maintain applications.
• Conform to define software design methodology for the development and implementation of Internet based application to support all aspects of web site functionalities.
• Perform code review and evaluation and determine recommendations for adaptation.
• Creation of Low Level Design Document from Functional Specification and Technical design document.
• Generate application test data as necessary and validate any data conversion requirements for final implementation and production roll out.
• Being responsible for the analysis, design and development of certain key business application.
What You'd have ?
• Strong knowledge of PHP Yii framework.
• Understanding of MVC design patterns.
• Familiarity with MySQL database and their declarative query languages.
• Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
• Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
Why join us?
We thought you would never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture but the real perks are:
• Challenging and fun work environment solving meaningful real-life business problems - you will never have a boring day at the office.
• World-class team who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action.
Tanla is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.