Responsible for troubleshooting the technical queries of the client
What You'll be responsible for?
• Manage the SMS platforms, Linux Servers and Web Servers
• Responsible for taking control, diagnosing and troubleshoot basic technical issues of end user
• Provide support in managing operator connectivity
• Communicate with customers via phone and email to troubleshoot and offer timely updates and respond to queries
• Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
• Additionally, provide E-mail support and respond to customer emails and call support by responding to customer calls
What You'd have ?
• Knowledge of entry level database and understanding of PostgreSQL/MySQL is essential
• Knowledge of Basic Shell / Perl scripting
• Understanding of Linux environment
• Experience in working on webservers like JBoss, Apache and Tomcat
• Excellent communication in Hindi and English (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
• Customer service orientation
• Flexible to work in 24*7 environment
• Graduate or Post Graduate (BE/ B.Tech/MCA)
• 2-5 years of experience in technical - customer service profile preferably in Telecom (SMS) Domain
Why Join us?
We thought you would never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture but the real perks are:
Challenging and fun work environment solving meaningful real-life business problems - you will never have a boring day at the office.
World-class team who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action. Tanla is an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.