What you'll be responsible for?
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimize applications for scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
• Use CSS frameworks which can be used throughout the customer portal and internal dashboards
• Build products for our customers on top of our APIs
What You'd have ?
• 3-7 years of experience in fast paced product environment
• Decent understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
• Strong command of VueJS having released production quality projects before.
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
• Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js, npm.
• Proficient understanding of Git
• Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
Why join us?
We thought you would never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture but the real perks are:
• Challenging and fun work environment solving meaningful real-life business problems - you will never have a boring day at the office.
• World-class team who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action.
Tanla is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.