What you'll be Responsible for?
• Responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers to their problems/Incidents/Requests. You’ll be responsible for.
• Deploy updates and fixes as per the process defined in Change Management.
• Provide L2 Support and escalation to respective internal and external parties accurately for efficient resolution.
• Identify root causes for Critical and Major tickets and escalate accordingly to third-parties or internal teams and provide efficient fault resolution-both internally and externally.
• Thoroughness in investigation of issues.
• To ensure that department objectives (SLAs) are met from per time-to-time
• Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve platforms performance • Automating tasks/optimizing the activities for best performance/KPIs.
• Implement integration requested by Customer/Partners/Vendors.
• Identify and document process and improvements to increase service quality.
• To monitor and maintain platform meets SLA requirements.
• To deploy platform gateways, SMSC gateways and perform the functionality testing.
• Performance Report analysis/troubleshooting of SMSC/STP and SMS HUB. • Initiating call traces (SS7 & TCPDUMP).
• Platforms deployment and System software installation, configuration, and readiness.
• Design and document procedures (SOP) for System troubleshooting and maintenance
• Develop scripts to automate visualization. Competencies: The position must have the following
• Action oriented
• Applied Learning
• Strong Communication
• Building trust
• Decision making & Problem solving
• Delegating Responsibility
• Customer / client focus
• Follow-up on customer specific Action Items
• Planning & Organizing
• Managing Stress levels at critical times
• Technical / professional knowledge
• Team Player
• Troubleshooting skills in SMSC operations, STP, SMS HUB & SS7 stack.
What You'd have?
• B.E/B. Tech/MCA with 3-6 years of experience in L2/ Application Support. Preferably from Telecom/VAS services background.
• Strong experience with SQL and MySQL, (NoSQL experience is a plus, too, since we also use Aerospike).
• Strong background in managing C/C++/PHP/Python/SS7 stack-based applications and troubleshooting.
• knowledge and experience on Blockchain technology will be added advantage
• A working understanding of code and scripts (PHP, Python, C, C++)
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
• Work experience on Nagios, Grafana & Prometheus monitoring tools.
• Prior working experience on ticketing tools like Freshdesk, JIRA will be added advantage
• Knowledge and working experience on protocols: SS7 stack, SMPP, HTTP.
• Domain knowledge and working experience on SMSC platforms troubleshooting and maintenance.
• Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Candidate must be organized, detail oriented, personable and can prioritize tasks
• Ability to work in a team
Why Join us?
We thought you would never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture but the real perks are:
Tanla is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.