Role: Design and develop Selenium framework for automated test infrastructure to validate applications by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically (includes determining priority for test scenarios and creating execution plans to implement these scenarios)
What you'll be responsible for?
• Manual and Automation testing
• Candidate should be able to manage projects independently
• Analyze bug reports and highlight problems to help identify fixes for them.
• Deliver regular reports while identifying these bugs to Engineering team
• Schedule product releases with internal teams
• Analyze systems to identify potential quality issues that could affect the platform or applications
What You'd have?
• Experience in Automation
• Experience in continuous integration skills for real-time testing and diagnostics
• Strong background in Linux/UNIX
• Excellent knowledge of QA metrics, operations, Agile Scrum Technology and statistical techniques.
• Knowledge in developing test plan, assessing risk, filing appropriate defects, and providing relevant data for test reporting
• In depth knowledge in Core JAVA, Selenium Framework
• Extensive knowledge in testing tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, Github and Bitbucket, etc, preferred
• Extensive knowledge on “Cloud” such as AWS or Azure preferred
• Knowledge on automation Script preparation, debugging and Scripts Execution
• Ability to work in 24x7 environment
• Exposure in dynamic, fast-paced, multi-task, offshore and onsite assignments is essential
• Team Player
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills is mandatory
• Prefer to work with mongo cluster services.
• Prefer to work with Kafka based services.
• General programming best practices
• Multi-threading applications
• Rest services
• Experience in refactoring legacy systems
• Agile/ Scrum experience is preferred
• Familiar with deployment tools like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
• Prefer to work with CI/CD and Docker Ansible GITLAB/Azure
Why join us?
We thought you would never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture but the real perks are:
• Challenging and fun work environment solving meaningful real-life business problems - you will never have a boring day at the office.
• World-class team who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action. Tanla is an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Please be aware that we will contact only
candidates who best match the requirements of the position.